Calling all size 12s! Thanks to Honey Nut Cheerios and Nelly we’re extending the holiday giving season with a “Must Be The Honey” NikeiD iteration of the LeBron X.
For a chance to win the NikeiD LeBron “Buzz Bee” starting today at 1pm, head over to @SneakerReport on Twitter where we’ll be giving away ONE pair of shoes to a lucky follower. Here’s the deal:
Make sure to follow @SneakerReport on Twitter, at 1pm we’ll tweet out a photo of the LeBron X. Retweet us using the hashtag #LeBronBuzzBee and wait ’til Monday at 1pm when we announce the winner of the LeBron X “Buzz Bee” via Twitter. Only one entry per person will count (but feel free to tell us how awesome we are over and over) and the winner gets one pair of limited edition sneakers. Winner must be a @SneakerReport follower.
Check out the LeBron X “Buzz Bee” below and official rules and good luck!
The “Must Be The Honey Sneaker” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States.
1. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/2/14 and ends at 12:00 PM ET on 1/6/14 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: during the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://twitter.com/SneakerReport to receive instructions on how to enter the Sweepstakes. Prior to doing so, you will be prompted to sign into your Twitter account. If you do not have an account visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free. Once logged into your Twitter account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of @SneakerReport. At 12:00 PM EST on 1/2/14 @SneakerReport will tweet out a photo of the Le Bron Buzz Bee shoe. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for a Retweet of the @SneakerReport tweet with the hashtag #LeBronBuzzBee.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Tweet: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the message; and (b) the message is entrant’s own creation and will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any messages that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language.
Each entrant may enter once throughout the sweepstakes period. Entrants are not permitted to submit a Tweet more than once during the Sweepstakes Period. If you make your Tweet and/or post updates to or receive updates from twitter.com from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you standard data and text message charges. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding your plan’s pricing. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of the @SneakerReport account to be eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at Twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of COMPLEX MEDIA (“Sponsor”) and GENERAL MILLS as corresponding parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on 1/6/14. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Complex Media staff. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize: A size 12 pair of the limited edition Le Bron Buzz Bee shoe; Total approximate retail value of prize: $250.00. Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s).
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
6. Notification. One potential winner will receive a direct message from Complex Media through the Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes on or about 1/6. Potential winner will be required to respond to the direct message and within 2 days of receipt and provide Sponsor with their full name, personal email address, and/or any other requested information. If a potential winner does not respond to direct message within the required time frame, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winner will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within 2 days of prize notification. [If [any] winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian.] If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TWITTER, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN SWEEPSTAKES, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION.
Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Tweet(s) and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
8. Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and Sweepstakes and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s Twitter page or any related or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of New York in the State of New York. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
11. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/23 to: Complex Media 1271 Ave of the Americas 35th floor, NYC, NY 10020
12. Sponsor. Complex Media 1271 Ave of the Americas 35th floor, NYC, NY 10020
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER.